Welcome to the TIFR Centre for Applicable Mathematics, Bangalore.
TIFR Bangalore is the Centre for Applicable Mathematics of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
- GS2013 : List of selected candidates for Integrated PhD for year 2013-14 ( 21st March, 2013 )
- List of selected candidates for VSRP 2013 Programme
- Lecture Series by Prof. Gaik Ambartsoumian on June 14, 17 and 18, 2013 at 3:30 pm
- Lecture Series by Prof. Gaik Ambartsoumian on June 19, 2013 at 11:00 am
- Lecture Series by Prof. Michael Renardy on June 19, 2013 at 3:30 pm
- Lecture by Dr. Ujjwal Koley on June 27, 2013 at 3:30 pm
- Lecture by Dr. B.G. Manjunath on June 26, 2013 at 4:00 pm
- Lecture by Lecture by Dr. Mousomi Bhakta on August 12, 2013 at 3:30 pm
- Advanced Instructional School on Analysis and Geometry 8th-27th July, 2013
- Compact course on Discontinuous Galerkin method for time-dependent convection-dominant PDEs 4-5th July, 2013
- International Conference on Conservation Laws and Applications, 1-3 July 2013
- Articles on TIFR-CAM
Career Positions open